Friday, November 28, 2008

Santa Picture


2008
Jacob is 3 years & 3 months, Andrew is 1 year & 2 months.
We went and had our annual Santa picture taken today. It is tradition for us to go the Friday after Thanksgiving because Kelly isn't at work that day. I love this tradition. I enjoy looking back on the previous photos to see the changes the kids have made. This is my favorite picture yet. Andrew is the classic 1 year old sitting on Santa's lap. He was happy seconds before I placed him there. He was completely composed seconds after I picked him up.  But while he sat on Santa's lap, he cried big crocodile tears. --emily

I will post our past Santa Pictures so you can compare for yourself.

1 comment:

Beck's Photo Blog said...

Classic! Gotta love these for future reference, "You don't even like Santa-Look!"