Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let it snow . . .

Today we had our first snow of the season. We took a family evening walk to try out our new snow boots. This isn't a great picture; I blame it on my dying camera. Jacob and Andrew ate so much snow I thought we might never get home. We stopped every two seconds to scoop up a new handful of snow. Andrew kept eating grass and leaves among his snow. It was so gross! I tried to convince them that this was gross, but Jacob just said, "Oh mom it is so yummy". Does that make me a bad mom for letting my kids eat dirty snow? Maybe, but that is okay! Bring on the snow! I am ready for a white Christmas. --emily

2 comments:

Hi! said...

Cool boots and jackets. I don't think anyone has died from eating grass in their snow, but you may want Gordon to walk behind the boys! :0
Love, momAKAgrandma

Unknown said...

your cave adventure sounded amazing!!!!and your sheep traffic..... excellent :)never a dull moment in your life :) i see why you sleep so well at night!!! like always...loved the stories & the photos!!!

r4 dsi