Thursday, April 5, 2012

Skate King

During spring break we went rollerskating with our friends.
We went to our local roller rink "Skate King." This is the same skating rink that I used to go to as a young person. It still looks exactly the same. It also smells exactly same, like "Aussie" hair spray. If you are a child of the eighties, you know what I am talking about. Purple bottle pink kangaroos!
The boys spent lots of time like this. . . 
and this!
The skates are even the same. I think I might have been wearing the same size sevens I put on years ago.
The boys had a fantastic time. They cant wait to go again. --emily

1 comment:

CJAllred said...

That reminds me so much of the Skating Rink I used to go to in Idaho Falls when I was a kids. Looks like a lot of fun. And the boys look so BIG!