Friday, April 17, 2009

Safety first

Yesterday the weather was very nice outside so Jacob and I played with our neighbors in the alley as Andrew napped. Jacob was being stubborn about wearing his helmet. He stated: "I don't want to wear that helmet," referring to the one in my hand. He said that he would do it himself. He stomped into the garage and came out with these safety glasses on. At least he was thinking about safety. I was thinking "head" he was thinking "eyes". So this is what Jacob wore without any complaint the whole time we were outside. 
Silly kid! --emily

1 comment:

CJAllred said...

That looks SO CUTE, Jacob. Those goggles protect your eyes very well. Now where is your mouth guard to protect those cute teeth of yours?
Oh, and by the way, I love your T-shirt. Go Cougars!!